what do YOU do that your SO/DH would say drives him nuts?

be honest!!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 10:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I spend to much money on the Grand Children. I start projects and never finish them.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• He does not do very well with change, he fights it all the way!

Answer by older at 10:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• he hates that i leave the a/c on 76-77. he's runs hot all the time so he absolutely hates it and wants to leave the a/c on 70 or below all the freakin time. however when he sees our electric bill difference he knows which is the smarter option :)

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i constantly go around putting his things away, that he leaves out, like workpapers and periodicals. he has an office, but he leaves this stuff on the dining room table, or in the living room. i usually stack everything (he's not a stacker) and put it on a desk in his office.
    i tend to be a tazmanian devil when i'm cleaning, and he'll try to talk to me..i just keep going, and he's left talking to himself. (why doesn't he follow me? he can clearly see i'm on the move. LOL!)
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Say, Good! My work here is done!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was in the restaurant business with my late husband and two sons, , so it just came naturally to critique a restaurant when we ate out and to take tastes off of everyone's plates. I was lucky enough to find the second love-of-my-life, but the eating out is a problem. He says when we go out, he likes to feel like we're on a date and he's trying to treat me to a nice experience, and if I say anything about the restaurant or food, it spoils the mood for him, and makes him feel like he isn't taking care of me. He's very easy to live with, other than this. It's been hard, but I've gotten really good at not saying anything, and I always ask now if I may have a bite of his food, and he doesn't mind that. But man, if I forget and take a bite from his plate without asking, he gets hot! If we're out with my sons, he really has a difficult time. He doesn't say anything, but I can see the steam coming out of his ears!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't close the closet doors or my dresser drawers all the way.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I tend to leave clothes in the dryer. This means when he's out of underwear, he has to walk bare-assed to the laundry room to get a pair.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010