What is the most effective lip product out in the market that increases the volume of your lips?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There are no products that are truly going to increase the size of your lips. The ingredients of peppermint or pepper is what causes the slight irritation to the lip. I found that simply by buying a bottle of pure peppermint extract from the store and applying that to my lips, it causes the same affect. I haven't tried the pepper yet though, as I am not brave enough. Trust me, the peppermint will save you lots of money and just apply a dab over the top of your lip gloss.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I got this stuff from the Dollar Tree (although they sell it at walgreen and walmart for 9 times the price) Its by Sally Hansen and it's called Lip Inflation. The clear kind works best. I can't rave enough about this product! It is super high glossy and makes you lips tingle a bit but they DEFINITELY look more plump and full. Plus, it always boosts my confidence. Its SUCH a sexy lipgloss. Can be worn clear or over lipstick/llip liner.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 10:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Peppermint oil is around $5 for a small dram. Sally Hanson lip inflation is only $1 at the dollar tree. It has ginseng, ginger, peppermint, and cinnamon. Plus Be VERY careful when working with peppermint oil. It is very difficult to wash off your hands and will burn your eyes. Also, avoid applying directly to lips, mix with a bit of olive oil first. Plain peppermint oil can cause severe swelling, burning, pain, and irritation when applied directly to sensitive lip skin.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 11:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2010