How do you kiss and makeup with your man?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• we need to sit down and go through the "issue" and talk it out. Understand each others point of view and then we move on kiss and make up.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• have sex lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Really there is no make up...when we don't see eye to eye, we discuss it and come to a middle ground. Then it's over. Since we don't fight, there isn't a reason to make up. Usually it's kisses and hugs in relief that we can work thru anything rather than arguing. Lots of I love yous for being understanding.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yeah, not really any fighting here, either. We disagree, we calm down, we talk about it, we are all good! We just like to kiss and "make up" a lot, without the fighting!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I hate the way we do it. He gets pissy refusing to talk, then forgets about it the next day. I fuc*ing hate it! Nothing I do makes a difference to him. I apoligize, ask to talk, offer to talk later...he won't. If I push it he gets nasty. I honestly think I can't live this way forever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2010