Swallowing First Lost Tooth

Saw a question about a swallowed tooth, which got me wondering...

What would you do if your first (and, in my case, only) child swallowed his/her first lost tooth?

Let's just say that I can totally picture myself sifting through poo searching for a tooth! LOL

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 10:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh gosh I hope my son don't do that good luck if that happens to any of ou ladies
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would just help him to write a note to the tooth fairy explaining what happened and place the note under his pillow and surely the tooth fairy would understand and leave him some money anyway.

I wouldn't go looking for it, though! There are plenty other teeth! Just make a note of the day the first one was lost.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• The tooth fairy is magic. They know and they can find it.
    What is the going rate at your house?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My oldest swallowed her first tooth.  She was so upset that the tooth fairy wouldn't come and she had been waiting months for that tooth to fall out.

Life went on.  The tooth fairy came and left her $1.  A few weeks later she lost her 2nd tooth.  I made a scrapbook page about the first one to commemorate the big event and the lost tooth.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2010