Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Continued from yesterday!!!My fiance danced with another woman at work should it bother me? adult content

It wasn't a party they are security guards at a base and check ids when in a small shack for 12 hours alone. Thats why it bothers me because he asked another employee out on his myspace I snooped around and found it on there he tried to hide it I was 9 months pregnant with our now 5 month old son...It wasn't the same chick but I almost left him and we got into a huge fight over that dance yesterday I think I might just have to leave him he has done this our whole relationship to me. Trying to sleep with other women off the computer I have found message after message and also I have found craigslist post that say you want to fuck my big cock all ages up to 55 and he is 24 that makes me sick...I want to leave him well kick him out because this is my place but he always says things like i'm going to call the cops and tell them you hit me and then start hitting himself so then I have to say stop and calm him down. ADVICEplz

Answer Question

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

Level 18 (5,311 Credits)
Answers (17)
  • yikes. at first I thought you were wanting to leave him just because he danced with another room. in that case i would have told you it's no big deal. but the others stuff? the craigslist ad? he wrote that ad? thats gross. Have you talked to him about all this? what you know and what you want stopped?

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • Call the cops and have them waiting when he gets home. They will escort him off your property. He cant' very well hit himself if he doesn't know they're coming. Also, I'd be completely honest with the cops and tell them how he is trying to manipulate you by seeing he'd hit himself and blame it on you.

    Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • just leave his shit on the front porch for him when he gets home from work and lock the door. have a friend there to witness what he says or does or even call the cops and tell them you want him to leave and he won't, can they send an officer to make sure he leaves because he's harassing you.

    Answer by tnm786 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • I hit the send button by accident before I got to finish! as for the threats to call the cops and tell them you hit him...such a cliche thing for a manipulative person to say. If you want him off your property, call the police

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • See what you can do about getting a legal separation from him. It's obvious that he's a different person than the one you married. I'm sorry.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 10:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • Ai carumba! Yeah, I had no clue it had all this other history! He's gross and unfaithful and manipulative which is quite abusive in my book. I'm with the others, pack his crap, have the police waiting as witnesses, and get rid of him.

    Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • Just call the cops before he gets home, and then tell him to leave. He seems like an ass. You deserve better than that.

    Answer by Aingls at 10:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • I have talked to him about this I can honestly say well over 10 times that i've cause him with the craigslist ads and over 30 times or more witht the myspace....He will not stop he says I will I want my little family and I wont let you leave me but he does it again and again I have had enough I know there are better men out there than that I want to find one...He also tells me that if we break up I will never find a man who will want me because of my strech marks he is so crewl to me its almost been 3 years and i've had enough.

    Comment by jessesmama22 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • Oh my gosh I'd leave his @$$ too. I too have issues with my husband and 'things' on the internet and it's put such a toll on our marriage and I have such trust issues that I fantasize about just taking my kids and packing all our stuff and leaving (if that was realistically possible at the moment). If you have the means to leave him, I say do it. That's some BS not worth stressing over. I too know there are better men out there and us girls can damn well can find them and get treated better!!!

    Answer by Nanixh at 10:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • it sounds like he has a problem. If it is your place, only your name on the lease, I would have his stuff packed and outside the door and I would have either the police or friends there when he gets home. If at all possible the police so you know nothing will happen. You need to get him out of your life, he sounds abusive and intimidating. Get him out!! And then try to get counseling, after 3 years of that you will probably need it. Good luck to you. Life can not get better if you don't make changes!!

    Answer by sue118 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.