?? need help?? a little scared?? adult content

So, I am a mother of 3 and i just had my third baby 3 months ago.I need help and opinions! I havent gotten a normal period back since I had my 3 child, I had the normal,"after birth bleeding" which las almost exactly 5 weeks.I do not breast feed.I had 4 days of spotting last week and I am feeling some cramping,but nothing since.Another thing is when my husband and myself are having sex, it hurts like alot of pressure almost like pushing on a bruise..Sorry if I gave to much detail! I am just confused and nervous??:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• Maybe an infection? I would see your OB/GYN
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Go see a doctor, get his opinion not ours.

Answer by older at 10:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• go to the doctor...
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 10:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would not worry. When is your check up. Call the dr. office and ask the nurse. This should be able to be answered over the phone.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My OB told me if your cycle returns before the baby is three months to come in and get checked out. Unless you think you might be pregnant again because you didn't prevent it, I wouldn't worry too much. You'll probably start next month.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010