How to get my SO to be more affectionate? adult content

I mean we have an amazing sexual relationhip. But that is all it is. Good Sex. He never rubs on me, hugs me, kisses me, unless he wants sex. He never wants to cuddle after sex either. I don't know if he just isnt attracted to me and only wants my sex....I don't know I am so confused. I mean I love the sex but it hurts my feeling to think that if we didn't have sex he wouldn't even want me at all. All I want is some attention other than sexual attention.
I will spend all day getting fixed up, making the house spottless, and he doesn't even say I'm pretty or comment on what I have done.
What should I do? I feel like not even trying anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• If he has always been like this even before you married, then you got what you got. You cannot expect him to change. You accepted him for what he was.

If this is something that has recently changed, you need to sit down and talk with him. Find out the reason why he isn't doing this anymore. It may be that he feels that you aren't acting that way anymore either. It could be that you both are stressed and have forgotten that the action of love is really important and you are taking it for granted.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It is definitly a new thing. I mean not new new but since we had our 19 month old son. Maybe I am not attractive anymore?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It isn't you...men change sometimes. I would talk to him and see what the deal is. Men tend to think sex IS affection, maybe he thinks you are satisfied. Let him know what you are feeling, he will probably see your point and try to please you.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 11:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would sit down with him and tell him how you feel. My guess is that he doesn't even know that he's like that. I doubt that he isn't attracted to you, it probably isn't a priority with him, so he doesn't do it. If you tell him how you feel and tell him how nice it would be for him to show affection, maybe he would be willing to put more effort into it.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010