Are any of you caniving enough to help me?

I want to play a prank on a friend of mine she always gets me can you help me come up with a prank?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What kind of pranks does she do to you. That way we can figure out what is appropriate in your friendship.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• toliet paper her yard

buy one of those magnetic bumper stickers and put it on her car and see how long she drives around with it on. Look online they have a ton of obnoxious ones!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Well she does everything but the worst one was she was living with me and my mom and I came home from a date and she was crotched down in her room in the corner with the lights off and was saying hes in her hes going to get me and went on with it freaking me out.
    jessesmama22

Comment by jessesmama22 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• put baby oil in front of the door and go outside ring it like A CRAZY PERSON, she'll run and bust her ass ...... so funny. if she doesnt get hurt...... naw it will still b funny. sorry lmao!
    ryanne88

Answer by ryanne88 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• put a pkg of red coolaid in her toilet tank. Chen she flushes the water will come in red!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• This one's kind of mean, but it's so funny! Try putting a thin layer of bengay on the toilet seat... If you spray a lot of air freshener you can't smell the bengay, and your friend's butt will get really cold and then really hot. Hillarious!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010