Did you watch the Teen Mom finale last night?

I am just now getting to watch it on DVR. What do you think of the moms on the show? Which one do you like best and which one do you dislike?
Maci is my favorite I feel like she has it together more than the other moms. I think she really does have Bentley's best intrest in mind.
I didn't like Farrah last season but I do feel like she has came a long long way.
Amber has so many issues, hopefully she will be able to work them out.
And Catelynn. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like she shouldn't be on the show but then again I think it was good that she wanted to given her baby a better life.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I only saw part of it - it was on so late! To me, it seemed like Farrah's face looks much older. I don't know if it's just the cameras and Amber is looking pretty big now. I didn't see her segment but I don't know how she could sit there after what the entire world has seen her do. Threats and screaming are violence the same as hitting. It should have been stopped a very long time ago.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I didn't watch it yet, but dvr'd it.

I like Maci. She's a good mom and was right from the start.

Farrah is VERY immature yet. She is not the most attentive mother. But yeah she is getting better.

Amber needs to go in for psych evaluation. There is something wrong with that girl. Bi-polar, PPD, and just depression. Gary needs to get himself together and get custody of that baby for now. I would be angry with that creep changing my child's diaper too, but obviously Amber won't do it.

Caitlyn and Tyler are old news. The reunion with their daughter was touching, but time for MTV to move on and replace her with a new mom. Sometimes I fast forward through their parts.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I missed the finale! I'll have to watch it on OnDemand. I have always liked Maci the best too. She seems like she really does love Bentley and really puts him first. I too didn't care too much for Farrah last season but did like her better this season. Amber needs help, I don't believe she has Leah's best interest in mind.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I saw it. I like the idea of a reunion show, I just don't know if I'm hip on the idea of having Dr. Drew host it. No wonder some people say the girls glorify teen pregnancy or that it's a soap opera.

Anyway, Catelynn has always been my favorite. Her and Tyler are mature beyond their years and the only ones in a stable relationship. Maci would be my second choice. She's trying to grow up and make something of her life, too.

Farrah always seems to me like she's faking it when she cries or says she's no longer angry. And if she loved Derek so much why did she date so much in the first season?

As far as Amber goes, she needs professional help. I hope she gets it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm going to watch it tonight.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 3:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Does this show PREVENT teen pregnancy? I HOPE IT DOES! If it doesn't then MTV is a disgusting bunch of people.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I saw it.
    I love Maci.
    I like Farrah.
    I can't stand Amber.
    and I'm on the fence about Catelynn.
    But.. I keep watching lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• pERSONNALLY, i DON'T CARE FOR THIS SHOW- wHY SHOULD WE WATCH A SHOW THAT IS CONDONNING sex FOR UNDERAGED TEENAGERS.
    i SEEN THE SHOW ONE TIME AND WHAT i SEEN WASN'T WORTH WATCHING i'D RATHER WATCH A TWO HOUR MOVIE THEN GETTING WRAPPED UP IN SOMEONE ELSES TRIANGLE. pLUS,WATCHING THIS IS ONLY MAKING THEM MONEY AND i ONLY GET A BILL! iT'S NOT WORTH IT TO ME
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 5:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010