Please name job/career-what are the perks?

Is the pay good, or decent.

I am a receptionist, 2 weeks vacation, very flexible, I work 9-3 pm, and can bring my kids in, but been getting paid the same since 7 years. I use to work 9-5 so that was kind of a bonus. HELLO>>>>>> Get sick days-when I am sick, personal what something comes up....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• President and co-owner. Biggest perk: I'm my own boss.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am a substitute teacher and I own my own business. The biggiest perk is that I get to set my own schedule and because of what my business is, I get to go out into the community and attend lots of festivals, events, etc and take my son with me.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Perks is when they give you a holiday bonus or a gift certificate towards food. As well as gatherings for a Christmas meal; summer picnics; paid lunches........etc.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I started my own small business I love being able to go out have a 10 minute conversation with a group of people and walk away with $100 or more and having all the time i need to spend with my family :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I work in HR, fulltime for a large corporation that is on the Fortune 50 best companies to work for. I get 10 vacation days, 10 personal days and 11 paid holidays and can roll over up to 10 of the vacation days that I don't use every year. I also have a full service doctor's office on site at my job that is free us and dependents over the age of 16 to use, health, dental and vision insurance (for outside doctor care), 2 Cafe's, 2 Fitness Centers with personal training and aerobics classes, a salon where we get a free manicure and haircut once a month (no tipping allowed), a daycare, a credit union, a dry cleaner drop off, an onsite MBA program and a lap pool. All combined with management that values us and treats us well and a flex schedule (I work 7:30-4:30) and annual merit raises, performance reviews, annual bonuses and career advancement tracks. I can say I have it very well.
    mommyslate

Answer by mommyslate at 6:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Rep with Juice Plus :)
    Make my own schedule
    I have time with my family
    I have unlimited earning potential
    Flexibility
    Meet great people all the time
    I get to help others while earning an income
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010