What do you do when 3 kids under 3 all meltdown at the same time???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think it is like everyone yawning when someone else does.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Call Grandma?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OMG< have a melt down with them....

I have 4 kids and know what your saying, last night mom, mom, mom. They see me doing something with one, and everyone wants me..... grrrrrrrrr

Hang in their, I suggest walk away, get ear plugs, take a little break-time out for mommy... I do it..... Good luck!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Laugh.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Lock yourself in the bathroom
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Hide in the bathroom.

Seriously, that's what I used to do.  I had 3 under 3 and when it got to be too much I would lock myself in the bathroom, turn on all the taps and hum to myself with my fingers in my ears.  Anything to block out the noise.  Sometimes it was the only way I could make it to bedtime.  I ended up having a nervous breakdown when they were 4 months, 17 months and 2 1/2.  It was pretty ugly.  I was trying to do too much and I broke.  :(

It's better now...mostly.  They are 10, 9 and turning 8.  Plus I have a 4yo and a 3mo.  And when they all drive me crazy I still lock myself in the bathroom with the water running.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• hmmm... give them all a cookie (ghram cracker) or turn on their fav movie and take a breather. I know with just one i loose my patience too quick and i take a breather before i get there.
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011