What is the best number of kids to have?

How many kids should one household have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• As many as they want.... assuming they can support, love and care for all of them....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I think two or three would be okay. I Guess it depends on how many you think you can handle
    ericka1

Answer by ericka1 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• It depends on how much patience, room, money & love you can provide for your kids. Two is plenty for most people, but some families really want more.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I have 4. Although I would never regret having each of them and I can't imagine life without them, hmm. Probably 3. Although 2 is really plenty. One for each of you. After that, you've run out of hands. I always say, if you can handle three, you can handle twenty.
    Saralinda

Answer by Saralinda at 6:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• As many as you want as long as you can properly love and care for them!! We stopped at 2, for many reasons. Financial, plus I had alot of complications during my second pregnancy and I just don't think I could go through that again, and we have 2 boys who get along great and are best friends, another one would be "odd" LOL!! 2 is a nice even number and we're very happy with our family.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i really don't know how many each household should have but the ideal number would be 2 because in this day in age everthing is getting more expensive and you would like to be able to get them all that they would need.........
    Anonymous

• I thought two then my third child came along and three was perfect for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i agree perfectly iwth the first answer.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• As many as you can financially AND emotionally support. For me, that's one. For you, it may be something different.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• treat them equally, and provide everything they need and the skys the limit I suppose. But they have to be equals!
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2008