The "END" has been Postponed!!!!????

I will post the links in the next thread...

What are your thoughts?
I personally did not believe that the world was coming to any end in 2012, but
as long as we treat our Mother Earth this badly, yes some day it could happen, but by our own faults and neglect...

Also the second link tells of the many failed "End Days" or Dooms Days" predictions...

Just curious what others think...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 11:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yeah, I can't wait for 2013 when I'll be LMAO just like I did in 2001!

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Only God knows when the world will end.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• LOL. I always had to chuckle when someone posted that they were so afraid of 2012,,,afraid of the world ending,etc. And then others posting that they can't wait to be swept up in the Rapture and that it was going to happen soon. OMG....
    EVeryone needs to chill and appreciate TODAY!!!.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I watched a Penn & Teller Bullshit episode on this. I don't think 2012 is the end either lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Nor did the world come to a crashing halt on y2k
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I just read that about 10 minutes ago. I don't believe the hype about the world ending. If you google 'how many times was the world going to end' there are more than a few different times that religions and people 'predicted' the world ending but lo and behold, it's still turning.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think it's kinda funny(not in a haha way) - I mean there are prople who were all worked up over it...what will they do now?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yeah, I read that this morning... I have yet to understand why anyone bought in to that end of the world crap... It just shows how uneducated the average person is... This, I just find funny!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• End of the World "PostPoned" HERE

10 Failed Dooms Day predictions HERE

gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Ya know, I am not particularly big into religion.. but yesterday as I was shopping, these two "devote Christian" women were having a conversation saying how all the Christians MUST stick together. (that kind of peeked my interest, so I kinda looked over)... anyway, she went on to say that Ms. Clara has had the Lord speak to her twice this past week... (of course, I was more interested by this time.. so I was leaning over to catch a better glimpse and hear better)... Anyway, Ms. Clara was told, by the Lord, of course, that he would be coming this week... (Now, I wasn't too sure how to react... was the Lord coming to take away Ms. Clara, or what??)... I was tempted to ask, but decided not to. Anyway, I was kind of feeling a bit sorry for the Catholics, and any other religion that wasn't mean to be included in this particular topic...

No, I do not believe that anyone knows the truth.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010