Is it normal??

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and going in Monday for a scheduled c-section. My issue is that I cannot stand my husband right now! We're moving into a new place this week and he is just procrastinating on everything!!!! He works nights so he sleeps most of the day but he hasn't moved any of our beds or anything. I've busted my pregnant tail washing baby clothes and trying to get the stuff I can get in. I don't know if it's hormones b/c I'm super bitchy...or if it's stress of moving the week before giving birth but nothing he does is right anymore!!!
I was single at the end of my first pregnancy...so there wasn't any SO to get annoyed with. I usually love him to death but right now I cannot even stand to talk to him. Is that a normal thing for this stage of pregnancy??? It's driving me insane.

KennsWifey

Asked by KennsWifey at 8:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a lot of stress to me. Being pregnant itself is stressful, but put moving and actually having a baby in the same week....even more stressful. I'm sure that things will work themselves out. Try to have patience with your hubby :)
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol yeah its normal... maybe once u get ur baby out u will get a little happier. A LOT of preg women on here ask the samething
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It's normal, especially considering the added stress of your move. I hear ya on that one. I moved several states away at 37 weeks. It royally stunk. At a time when all you want is to nest and have everything ready, your life is in chaos. And, what's worse, your SO doesn't share your nesting urges so he doesn't give a flip about getting things in order. Try to remain calm, mama. Try to step back and get some perspective on the situation. It will be okay if the beds aren't moved and the house isn't settled before the baby is born. It really will be okay. try to decide on one or two things that you REALLY want him to accomplish in the next week, and then sit him down and let him know how anxious you are feeling about things, how hard you are working, and how much it would help you if he could just take care of those things in the next few days. Hang in there!
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2008