Does anyone know were to buy good nail polish, that doesnt peel really soon?

Culikgada

Asked by Culikgada at 11:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• normally, i'd say OPI, too. but just last saturday, on a fluke, i bought Sally Hansen Hard-as-Wraps, and their Diamond Strenght 'no chip' nail color. i'm super-hard on my hands, and i always chip within a couple days, which is why i never wear colored-polish on my natural nail.
    its been five days, so far..and nary a chip! still very shiny, too! (and yes, i've cleaned the house, as normal, and done yard-work!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes, OPI is the best for that. Make sure you apply a base coat, then two coats of OPI and follow up with a top coat.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Prepare your nails properly with a base coat and top coat.  I use a quick drying top coat and I apply a coat every morning when I want my polish to last.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OPI is great! Also make sure you don't put any lotions on before you polish, that helps too.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• was just about to say the same as the rest of you... The most important thing to do is to properly prepare you nails, regardless of the brand of polish... However, OPI is my favorite.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OPI is the very best I have ever tried. Do what they do when you get a manicure. Base coat, two coats of polish, then a top coat. Re-appply the top coat every day or every other day at least to make it last.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes, I agree...OPI is the best for not peeling.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love Sinful nail polish, if you can find it. As long as my nails are prepped correctly, it doesn't chip or peel at all.

It's also about 1/4 the price of OPI. :)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think OPI is the best!
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 12:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• make sure you hit the nails with polish remover before you do your polish to remove oils from the nail- and used base and top coat
    yes, OPI is good :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010