Did you wear PURPLE today?? I did, but

did not realize it was for bullying, thank God I did.

My daughter was bullied, jumped and put in the hospital...

The kids were worned they would be in big trouble at the begining of the year not to bother her, if anything happen they would be in big trouble, they tormented her all year, and at the end of the school year, they jumped her. The boy got a detention, the girl got a Saturday, the other girl got a detention. Nothing was done, my daughter had detention because they said she provoked it. Long story short, a girl who started the first rumor said my daughter said something about the girl. So they jumped her outside of school, a boy punched her in her head, they beat her for blocks, crossing guard did nothing, teachers did nothing, parents did nothing. I moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will it end......

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I did and I KNOW why. It's also my older son's school's "Bring Your Parents To Lunch" Day today, so I will be at the school wearing purple.

Both my children have been victimized by bullies. I emailed the younger son's principal yesterday because one of them threatened to burn our house down if my son told on him!

This needs to stop and it needs to stop NOW.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am sorry your daughter was the target of bullies, I am wearing purple yes! it will end when grown ups take some responsibility to get involved!

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yup, I'm wearing purple, and it was on purpose... This bullying is getting completely out of hand, it's just so awful. I dread the day my son will have to start school...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yep I wore purple today as well and it was intentional.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I did. I did not know in time to tell DD. I also made myself a purple necklace and bracelet. I'm just sad that more people didn't know.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Me and all three of my kids wore purple today. It was absolutely intentional and I made sure my kids (especially my ten year old twins, my son just turned three a few days ago) were aware of the meaning behind it:)

Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No, but I wore all purple yesterday (including purple shoes)! I didn't know about wearing purple for anti-bullying day.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes and I knew about the wearing purple for bullying day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• (((((hugs)))))) to you and your daughter......I agree.....when will it end?
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• teachers and principals dont ever do what they are suppose to do when it comes to protecting the children that are in the right. they never seem to help the one in need.
    momma201176

Answer by momma201176 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010