Anyone have Rosacea? Just diagnosed and looking for information.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• I do not have rosacea myself, but I am a licensed Aesthetician. I might be able to answer some questions, especially any you may have about products to use. PM if you would like.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was told I had mild rosacea years ago. Dermatologist gave me topical/steroid cream to treat it but had to stop when I became pregnant. Funny thing is that once I switched to chemical-free, safer products and did less to my face, my so-called rosacea went away. Sulfites in wine and in foods also seemed to exacerbate the condition so I cut those out as well.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have been battling it for several years now... there is way too much info simply to type out here. If you want to talk, PM me.

Most of the commercially prescribed products simply do not work, or make matters worse. I did some research, and found a couple things that DO work though :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2010