Have you ever had an ex that was better in bed then your current SO? adult content

Don't get me wrong my SO is great in bed but my ex still top the charts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Actually, the best sex I've ever had, BY FAR, was with a casual friend I hooked up with twice, heh. I don't know what it was about him, me, or us together, but it was absolutely mind blowing. We both knew there wasn't a chance in hell of being in a relationship, and we were both fine with that. Maybe that's what made it so great, knowing it was a "limited engagement", or something. I don't know. But whew....

Still, I have NO complaints about my sex life with my fiance, and he's so much better in so many other ways, it's not even a contest.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well i have only had sex with my so, but i dont think there is anything wrong with that. i mean if ur ex was better than thats just it he was better. every man has diff. techniques as long as ur not longing for the ex sex u should be fine :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have the same situation with DH. We have no problems, but my ex was the best. It is OK to remember the good old days sometimes.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 12:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yes.... but there is more to a marriage than sex and the ex would have been a horrid husband and no where near the quality father that my husband is.

Anonymous

• No

Answer by older at 11:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Nope... If I had know that he would be this good, I would have chased after him 10 years ago! If he had been my first, he would have been the last!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No, my husband and I have the best sex either of us have ever had (at least he says he agrees with that ;) ) Although, there was an ex who was a better kisser. I told my husband before that I didn't think he was that skilled at kissing and hes definitely tried to improve. I like the effort he is putting in for it :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol! my ex was mind blowing every time! we could do it for hours! my hubby is great but size does matter and he is a lot older than my ex so he cant go as long but in the end i am happy in our relationship and sex isnt everything in a relationship! we have an 8 month old dd now and i dont remember the last time we had sex its been at least a month! :-(
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes.But there are other things about him that are better than the other guys I dated before.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• LOL hell no my ex was so fucken horrible at sex and his dick was so small thats y he is an ex

im lucky i found my current man and he is everything i wanted and some more and we been together 6 years
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2010