Do you have more male or female friends?

I have only male friends at work and DH does not like it. He does not understand that out of 100 employees, I am 1 of 8 women, so I have no choice then to have male friends. Why are men so jealous and unreasonable?

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 11:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Most of my friends are male. My SO has more female friends... neither one of us is jealous.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have more male friends. I get along better with males then I do with females. Men are protective of "their" women. They don't like the fact the "their" women can talk to other men. Just let your man know that it is HE you come home to every night. It's HIM that you love. All you do is talk to men at work.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• all i have are male friends but my best friend is my man
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Males.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 12:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• it's about even since all of our friends are couples...oh wait we have one more male than female because one of our couple friends are a gay couple...
    :]
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• emale, and my DH has male, but the truth is we NEVER go anywhere without each other, and he is friends ith the husbands of the women I am friends with! (Military) I
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have more male friends and what you are talking about, him not liking that you have so many male friends it isnt just a guy thing. I know alot of women that feel that their men shouldnt have to many(if any) female friends either. So this is a 2-way street.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010