Political commercials ...

I am not a polictical person, I really couldnt tell you much about them.... but right now our commercials are overtaken by "Vote for me" ads....

I know that there has to be more than me who roll their eyes at some of these ... Thought it would be fun to share some of yours...

For example there are these 2 men running against each other and it is scary to think one of them will win. The first guy is so young I dont think he has had any facial hair yet, he literally looks 15, he just bought his first house and got married - to a woman who looks like the sterotypical stripper and they both are chewing gum like cows for the whole ad.
The second guy talks about how the other guy spends tax money but it has him and his obviously plastic surgery-obsessed wife standing in front of their mansion, his infant daughter decked out in leopard ( his other commercial actually has his baby fak talking say vote for my dad for my future

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate the commercials. I've actually googled their platforms and changed my mind on how I will vote. I recommend everyone do this, don't listen to the commercials. In our case here it's voting for the lesser of the 2 evils.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 12:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I watch these and think to myself..."If these are really true and these guys really did/didn't do that, then I don't want to vote for any of them because they are ALL a bunch of lying, cheating, unscrupulous bastards!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't mind the commercials so much as I hate the phone calls.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010