my yahoo messenger, which i just installed will not run. it keeps saying error. how do i fix it?

i had to restore my laptop today adn now i can' t get yahoo messenger to install properly. it says its installed but it stops working before it opens and i can't get it on. help!

princezzmommie

Asked by princezzmommie at 8:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt install messenger for vista.. i use vista and installed the windowsxp or older version. but since i use vista, i get an error message constantly because of the advertisements.. other than that it works just fine.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• search on your comp yahoo! and anthing that comes up with that delete and uninstall and try reinstalling, you may have to cpletely clear your laptop of anything having to do with yahoo messenger.. just a shot ??
    Anonymous

• this is the second time i deleted it and reinstalled it. its vista run and i'm having nothing but trouble with it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008