do you believe in destiny ? or dreaming about your future and it comes true?

welll .. last night i had a dream i had a baby and it was a girl and she was really little .. she looked simalar to me she had brown eyes like me ... thats weird because before i got prego with my son and he looked like somewhat like his dadand the same as what my son looks now i always had dreams about having a baby boy.. and it always looked like the same baby everytime but i dont dream about that baby anymore...the baby i dreamt of now maybe there is baby girl in my future ?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i believe I was destined to be a mom. Around my mid 20's was when I was fed up with my lifestyle and ready to settle down and have a family...few months later i met SO and 3 months later we got pregnant lol. Funny thing is I talked to my roommate before meeting SO that I wanted to be a mom before 30. I got pregnant at 27. I love my life! I love being a mom!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I do. I believe we are all here in order to fulfill a purpose. And that the aspects of our life which make up that purpose are fated, or destined. However, I believe ONLY those aspects which must happen in order to fulfill that purpose are fated, beyond that it's up to us. But even if something isn't fated to happen, doesn't mean we can't know it's going to. Many times we get small glimpses of the future, be it through dreams or divination or something else, even when those aspects aren't fated... In cases like this it's simply a picture of what will happen if we don't vary our course in life. So I think it's very possible there is a baby girl in your future... Congrats!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yes and no.

what you had could have been a preminition.... I do believe that some people can and do have them.

as far as dreaming about your future. I think to visualize what you want out of life DOES help you get there. Because it keeps it front in your mind and will help keep it in your mind when you make life choices. Also when you visualize you usually start to make plans on how to get there. It is a very good tool.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It's possible. With both my children I dreamed them as older children. My first born I met as if she was eight years old. She turned to me and said hello mama. I was only three weeks pregnant at that point and morning sickness had just started. With my second child, I had dreamed that I was taking a photo of my children and she was about two years old sitting beside her sister. Her smile was so bright to be blinding. Again that dream was at three weeks. With her there was little morning sickness but nesting had hit me very hard. Turns out she has blond hair and blue eyes as befits that bright child of my dreams. With both of them I was very connected to them, felt their minds, emotions, likes and dislikes. They had full personality from the start. We were connected on a deep level that birth adds space that makes it harder to touch their minds.

I have no doubt that you will have a daughter, the one you dreamed of.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010