Bragging...

My daughter(11weeks) slept 10 hours straight last night!!! AMAZING! I just thought I would brag a little... Anything you want to brag about today please do below... ;)

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yay!!! I remember my son sleeping for 8 hours when he was 2 weeks old, and we almost panicked! LOL We were like, "Should we wake him up??" We let him sleep, and stuck him right on the boob when he woke up!
    I will brag that my son, who we potty trained less than a month ago, hasn't had an accident in several days!! I'm SOOOO proud of him! He's totally trained, days, nights, poops and pees, and I am THRILLED!! (I tell ya, I SWEAR by the 3-Day Method!!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• oh ur so lucky! my dd did that too but once she started teething it was game over! :-( now she wakes up every 3-4 hours but still sleeps a total of 10-12 hours! i hope it keeps up for u! here is my brag: i found an Easter dress at kohls on sale for $7 wat a steal! i just had to have it! i hope it fits her when Easter gets here!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Awesome! Hopefully she will contiinue that for you! I co-sleep so really don't have to get up to feed her lol
    My brag for the day is my son is working on getting potty trained and has done GREAT today :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 12:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I only have to work 1 hour today! Not sure if that's worth bragging about because my paycheck will suffer. But yay for more time with my kids!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010