Is there anything to make me feel better

im absolutely miserable! I feel sick to my stomach constantly and it's just getting worse....with my first I was just sick...in bed for probably two weeks, and throwing up...but this time I'm just flat out miserable. Is there anything I can take for the naseua? I can't even focus or stand up without feeling sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my lasy son, I was sick alot too.When I ate healthy and took vitamins I was sick as a dog.But when I ate the food my mind was telling me I wanted, I felt good.And it can't be healthy to be sick all the time.He was a healthy 10 pounds.And during that I gained 60 pounds.When I followed my cravings I didn't get sick.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• make sure you eat often, not a lot just often. If you are still really just that miserable talk to your dr. When I was feeling that bad my dr gave me anti nausea medication, I didn't like it much cause it made me really drowsey but it did take away the nausea. Goodluck!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 1:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Call your ob they can prescribe you something for the nausea

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My Dr. gave me a prescription for nausea pills. She was telling me to just use Tums, but when I told her it was getting to the point whare I couldnt sleep, and just wanted to cry from the pain. I got help! They are spacifically for pregnant women with hart burn/ acid feflux/ nausea. They work great.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• The doc wont take me until nov 19,..do I just have to suffer with it until then?...I mean by then I'll probably be done and feeling good lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010