WTF?!? SO confused!!!!! :/ adult content

~!Okay, So I am 14 days late on getting my period.....I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was negative!....culd the test not be right??? when suld i take another test???? is it too early?? i had what i believed to be "implantation bleeding" around the time i was suppose to start...and only had the blood when i wiped which was like a lite pink.....only lasted for a few days and only had it when i wiped....i am just so confused....i am going to call my obgyn and set up a time to get blood test done.....what is going on??? any opinions would be greatly apreciated.....i have never been prego before......thank u for your help if you answer this....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think the blood test is the best choice. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do, ya know? Jut take care of yourself as if you were already pregnant, and see what comes first, period or positive test. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was pregnant with my first baby and had two tests done by the Doctor's Lab and they were negative---I was 2 months pregnant. WHO knows why. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
    Be patient and see your Doctor, They can get a better idea of it by doing a Pelvic Exam. Good luck.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thank you....kerp1960- what kinda symptoms were you having when you thought u would be prego?? and did you have the implantation bleeding???
    kmscsj

Answer by kmscsj at 12:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• See your doctor ASAP
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• all you really can do is call your doc and get a blood test..good luck!!
    Mrs.PMAL

Answer by Mrs.PMAL at 1:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I had the same experience last 2 months where i was late for 12 days. I did 2 home test with -ve results, I went to my Dr after i saw it on the 13th day and she sent me to blood test to check my hormones. my result showed high LH/FSH ratio with high prolactin level.
    I was referred to an Endocrinologist, so i advise you meet with ur Dr to make sure its not something serious.

As it is now the only thing you can do is to take things easy to avoid high stress level, try working out or do things that makes you happy, the baby will come when you least expect.
    That's what I have decided to do right now.
    I wish you luck

bennie08

Answer by bennie08 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2010