Oh boy, we could be in trouble.... adult content

This is what happened: My fiance and I broke up (long story) and we have 4 kids together. We made up and well...you know...made up lol We used a condom because by no means do we need another baby right now!!! Anyway, it broke. Completley. I am so worried now that we could end up pregnant from this incident! Ahhhh anyone ever have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Never happen to me but it's happen to people I know. There is no way to tell until a few days before your missed period when you take a test. Don't worry about it so much right now. Try to relax. No use getting stressed over something that may not be
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I've gotten pregnant one WHILE using a condom and it didn't break. Anytime you have sex, there is a risk for a baby. Of course you won't know for sure until a couple weeks but just start thinking about what to do if you are. GL
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Or you could do the morning after pill if it isn't too late for that...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Hey whats one more at this point when you have 4 together.. of course its not ideal but.. sounds like having 4 kids together would be no less complicated than it probably is now..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• if ur meant to have another baby ot will happen whether u use b.c or watever, goda above all that :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Is it too late for Plan B?? (within 72 hours) It does happen, and babies happen that way, Have you looked into other forms of birth control? Nothing is 100%, but things like IUD, Nuva Ring and the Pill are more effective than condoms.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am pregnant with that same senerio! My husband and I were fighting and the day we made up was the first day I was fertile. If you know your cycle you can find out what your chances are. You can go on the sites to plug in your first day of your last period and it lets you know when you were most likely ovulating. Type in ovulation into google, and look for the free ovulation calender. Good luck!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I know if its meant to be, it will be but ahhhhh lol I have said many times that 1 more wouldnt be a big deal and I am not really worried about the baby part, just sucks because we were trying to be careful and really should wait longer (our kids are 8mo-6yrs) I guess we will just have to wait and see but I needed to vent alittle I guess!!! I didnt think about Plan B until it was too late and would never consider abortion....just have to take what I get!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Go see a doctor ASAP regarding morning after contraception. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING AS THE ABORTION PILL.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Its too late now for the pill cause it was over a week ago.....
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010