Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After i was forced to take a couple steroid shots for a work related accident my periods stoped i am trying to have a baby how can i get my periods back on track is there a pill i can take that will help.?

I am looking into getting my tubes untied with Dr Levin and one of the questions was how regular my periods are now before the shot they were totaly normal. I want to make sure everything is perfect before i do all my blood work. Now this was almost a year ago and they are getting more regular but i still feel a little uneasy is there something that can help? Thankyou Gina from Idaho

Answer Question

Asked by briarose69 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

Level 3 (14 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • you could try a low dose birth control pill to get you back on track.

    Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • There is a pill that will help make you ovulate but since your tubes are tied it's not going to work. Second of all, you should never ever be forced into a medical procedure you do not want. I would sue the doctor who forced me to take something if I said no.

    Answer by ballewal at 12:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

  • Dong Quai herb. There are some other herbs, vitamins, and foods that regulate your cycle. I just don't have the list on hand at the moment. A friend borrowed the book.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.