HOW CAN I GET ALL SEVEN OF THE KIDS TO SIT STILL AND WATCH T.V?

THE KIDS NEVER WANT TO SIT IN ONE PLACE.WHY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in

• Because they are KIDS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Good luck with that one. I had two that never would watch a whole TV show. I always heard moms say how their children would sit and watch the TV for hours. NOT MINE.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Is this a serious question?
    First of all, when has ANYONE gotten 7 kids to want to do the same thing at the same time, especially when it involves sitting and being quiet?? Then, why do you want them in front of the TV? Most kids can't sit still very long. Take them to the park and let them run off the energy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I hope you don't do daycare or anything.. get them all involved in an activity or go outside do a puzzle..have fun with them
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Is this for school or for home? What works for me is I first do it after they have been active and its after lunch. I tell them instead of taking a nap they can watch a Tv show but need to lay down and relax. If they get up it means they go and lay down for a nap, since it is quite time. It works just about every time and they usually fall asleep anyway. Also with 7 kids are they about the same age? Tv show selection that is for all attention spans is important. If you have a 7 year old that wants to watch an older kids show then the toddlers may be bored and restless. Disney movies work well.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Multiple TVs so they can watch what they want.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yeh... I don't get the question either.

What are you doing with 7 kids? Why do you want them to just sit around watching TV? You should be encouraging them to be active. Let them play outside, then they will be more calm to relax when you want them to.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Because they are KIDS and don't want to sit still and watch tv. Do NOT force them to sit and watch tv. Let them be active and play outside, with YOU.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Because they're kids. Let them run around somewhere to expel their energy.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010