PregoTestQuestion!!!

~!~Did anyone of you ever take a pregnancy test from the dollar store and keep getting negative results even tho you know you gotta be pregnant??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you keep taking pregnancy tests and they're negative, you're not pregnant. Regardless of the test.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My sister never got a postive on the dollar store tests even when she took a normal test and it was positive. So yeah they can be wrong.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 12:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have only ever gotten a positive on a dollar store test when I was pregnant. No false negatives for me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• no those tests work awesome i used one with my dd pregnancy :) just cuz their cheap doesnt mean they dont work :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was a week late and took Dollar General"s baby test for $1. It showed up positive for me. If you think you are pregnant then make an appointment with your ob/gyn

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• took 2 tests.. one EPT and one from the dollar tree store... both positive. there in no difference from the expensive ones to the cheaper ones that all test the HGC levels which is the hormore you produce when pregnant.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010