Do you ever...

Do you ever read some of the questions on here and think...wow maybe my life is not so bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floor EVERY DAY!!

On a more serious note I often wonder if some of these people simply had horrid upbringings that they dont know how to make a moral or even an informed choice.  That perhaps they got themselves into these horrific situations from pure lack of knowledge on how to live a proper life.  Perhaps they had NO guidance growing up on how to make choices, how to be kind, how to be positive, how to correct a mistake, how to think things through.  I am flabbergasted at the idiocracy of some situations mentioned on here.  My teenager makes better choices.

Anonymous

• yes and then sometimes I think that my life is really crappy if this is all the issues others seem to have.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 1:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• While I've only just joined today, I'm asking myself "why are people asking some of these questions in the first place?".... but to answer your original question, Yeah it does seem that I have it pretty good most days.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Some are really heart breaking (if they are true) ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• some just make me shake my head and wonder what this world is coming to and then go on with my day.
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• YES
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• YES
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010