What signs do I go by to check ovulation? adult content

I am on CD11 and so this is our week to be doing the BD. Yesterday I took an OPK and it was negative but my cervical mucus was watery. Today, my temp has gone up by only .4 of a degree, my CM is dry and my OPK read POSITIVE! So, do I go by my OPK reading and BD every other day starting today?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 1:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.justmommies.com/articles/cervical-charting.shtml  this whole site is chock full of info.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• And, if cervical mucus isn't even watery or egg white consistency, how can I be fertile? Wondering if I wait to see what tomorrow brings?
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If this is your first month checking your mucous then what you saw yesterday may be YOUR bodies equivalent to egg white. All women are different and it took me a few months to figure out what my egg white was. You could also be checking your cervix and see if that helps at all.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i agree w aeneva
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am in my 4th month of TTC and found this finding to be very different from every other month that I have been observing it. I had a negative OPK yesterday afternoon and now, with dry CM, I have a positive OPK? Very strange. I am also way too early to be ovulating as I don't ovulate until at least CD14. I have a 28-30 day cycle.
    I am not familiar with checking my cervix either and what to really be checking for or how that should feel.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2010