personal question, please help...

i am 26 weeks preg and every now an then i get these pains kinda like up inside me?? not sure waht it is.. is it my cervix? not really cramps pr anything just like semi sharp pains that last just a few seconds and in a really localized spot.. am i dilating?? should i worry or prob not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id call your dr .. but i 14 weeks and i get it kinda like on my left side my uterus it feels just werid lol
    Anonymous

• I would ask the doctor...I was going to say braxton hicks but sharp pains...that doesn't sound good. You should make an appointment and go to the doc asap.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I've had 4 kids...each pregnancy I also had pains.....mostly to do with streching but sometimes it was spasms(or so my Dr. thought)
    I was always told to take it easy for about a hour or so...that always helped(I could never sit still so I was a little more active than my body liked.)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ask your doctor to put your mind at ease. If this pain you are describing feels like someone is shoving a pair of scissors up your vagina (sorry to be so graphic)- i felt like that through the later half of my pregnancy. Sometimes it would get so bad that i would just stop walking and double over in pain. It would only last less than a minute- but boy did it hurt.
    Anonymous