sex

i had sex with m boyfriend for the first time and it didn't hurt really bad after wards I blead alot. Now I had sex again a few days ago and one of the positions, not sure what it's called, but my legs are up in the air and he's on top of me pushing on my legs hurt the freakin god. I made my boyfriend stop. Now he wont have sex with me b/c he thinks i'm going to make him stop again..please help me get my sex life back

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• tell him if he cant work with you to use his hand Im sorry but he had to understand and if he dont than maybe he is not the right man for you I hope things get better
    Anonymous

• Considering that sex is new for you, I would think that he would be a little more understanding. Did you explain to him that you told him to stop because he was hurting you, not because you weren't enjoying the rest of it? Is he new to it too? Maybe he was getting over anxious!! Just explain to him that you still want to have sex with him, just that you need to take it slow.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 9:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• are you young? you sound it..dont rush things.
    and that excuse from him is bs. just talk to him, if he wants pleasure he has to give it also
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i'm 19 and he's 24
    Anonymous

• If sex is new for you, why are you on CafeMom? Do you have a baby or a baby on the way....I am confused over this posting...
    Anonymous

• i was gonna say the same thing... if you've never had sex why are you on here? or did you mean that its the first time with this guy?
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2008