how big do the swaddle mes go up i have only seen small/medium but my daughter is 4 months now and still wants to be swaddled at bedtime.

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 1:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They have them in large, too.... I'm a little fuzzy on it, but I'm pretty sure I was still swaddling at 4 months too, my son loved it!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I bought 1.5 yards of baby printed fleece fabric and made my own. Just sew around the edges. It works really well.
    Britters_37

Answer by Britters_37 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My daughter was swaddled until 6 months but eventually I just had to get creative because I could not find swaddlers big enough for her. WIth all the hype over swaddling it seems like they would make bigger ones. Anyway, I took the "wings" from the smaller size and safety pinned them to a bigger sleep sak. That doesn't seem to make much sense when I read it in print but hopefully you know what I am getting at. :)
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• my son was swaddled until about 5 mths, but I never bought a swaddling blanket just used a regular baby blanket and did as the very kind nurses taught me at the hospital...they could swaddle him so snuggly that if you had wanted to you could hold him with just one hand...(obviously not recommended)

I like the idea of just buying some pretty print fabric and making your own.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010