i think im pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i think im pregnant. i had cramps and pink spotting a week after i would have ovulated (i had sex during ovulation) and then watery discharge that was clear not egg white. i still havent had my period and its been 2 days that my period was suppose to be due. the only thing that doesnt make sense is that all the POAS tests are saying neg. but i havent havent had the chance to think about all the "hints" because my gram is really sick so that has been the last thing on my mind...........anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• good luck
    Anonymous

• Have a blood test. Most accurate. Good Luck. :0)
    mommaleen

Answer by mommaleen at 9:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• WHATS POAS?
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• POAS = pee on a stick ; )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• too early cause my period isn't due til november 3rd and i just spotted some pink yesterday night when I wiped and went to the bathroom later again and it was pink again. I had my last period october 5th so I'd be only 3 weeks pregnant. I'm gonna wait till after my period is supposed to start, like the end of next week
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 9:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2008