i need to loose alot of weight how can i start , i have done it before n lost 20 lb in almost 3 months in the healthy weight but now its hard cuse i crave alot of sweets ....how can i start now ?

latinmommy81

Asked by latinmommy81 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat sensibly and exercise.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Do smaller meals and eat more often like....6 small meals a day. Eliminate junk food like chips and crap. If you like sweets try to go for sugar free ones. That's how I took off weight when I had my first daughter. Oh and stop drinking soda!!! Ice water or the low calorie vitamin water are the best.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• tnks i sure need to start on that , i need to reach my goal to be 160 aleast ... now im on 191 .. iwas 208 and went to 183 ...n in less than a month i went to 191..i need to loose asap n im going to consider ur tip ..tnks
    latinmommy81

Comment by latinmommy81 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Every day is a new day to be able to begin focusing on your goals! :) And every day that follows that is a great day to stay on track. :)

I have just begun trying to lose some weight again... after my third baby I have a bit to get rid of. :)

I am on this site and it is great and helps remind me not to overindulge:
    SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• eat in the morning something sensible, to get your metabulism going then walk alot or jog. drink lots of water and dont eat late at night. The six small meals works to but walk & water.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Weight Watchers worked for me.... You can still have the sweets, but in moderation. You can still have your normal foods, but you have "points" to spend on food each day. It works, just a bit tricky counting points! They also have a new online feature that looks simple to follow, but it does cost :(

I've heard someone say they allow themselves like 2 days a week where they can have a cheat of choice. It's hard to cut it all out all at once, maybe work towards cutting it out slowly?
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• chew sugar free gum when you get a craving for sweets
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Have you tried an appetite suppressant. Herbalife's cell activator and snack defense kicked my sugar addiction pretty fast.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010