Is this Normal????

Okay, so I am about 6 weeks pregnant. I find that I either feel like I am starving or I am so nauseated that even the thought of food makes me gag! Things I normally loved, make me cringe, and things I have never loved, look and sound sooooo good!
Am I crazy? Or will these weird food things pass?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's normal. Sometimes it can get worse with pregnancies and other times it can pass within a couple of weeks. Depending on the body and the pregnancy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It will pass, and its so normal.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It is completely normal, and hopefully will pass with time.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yep your pregnant.. ;).. Very normal, i use to smell stuff early on that just made me puke but now nada bothers me.. try to avoid the stuff that make you sick... congrats!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm 6 weeks and I feel the exact same way. I couldn't keep anything down and then when it went away I would stuff everything. Lol. I finally got something to help with the nausea. Congrats on the pregnancy!
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 2:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Totaly normal. I loved scrambled eggs before and once I got pregnant I couldnt stand the thought especially the smell of eggs but once I got to my 20th weeks that feeling went away. I was than able to eat anything that I would have and even things before I thought were odd to pair together but they were things my husband LOVED. Guess we know who this baby is going to take after lol.
    SunshineSandie

Answer by SunshineSandie at 3:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010