A spot or boil or something??

I had a zit type thing right above my belly button it was red and hot and sore it was small like the point on a pen, so I squezzed it nothing came out. That was yesterday and today it is bigger than a 50 cent piece, sore and red and hard. What am I going to do---I do not want to go to the doctor.

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 1:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• Go to the doctor
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think you might have to. If it grew that much overnight, it doesn't sound like it going to go away.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I had a fever today and yesterday, maybe that will kill what ever off, if not I suppose I should go in tommarrow, why can't I have a normal disease like strep throat--- I am always calling the clinic with weird stuff----ugggg
    blue_glass_mama

Comment by blue_glass_mama (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Sounds like you're going to have to go get that bad boy drained. I had something similar when a cyst on my shoulder got infected. They'll numb the area with a local anesthetic and then pop it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yep PP is right go to the doc
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 10:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2010