A little freaked out...

So i did have a pelvic exam today and they did check my cervix and i usually am a little crampy aftermy pelvics... but today i wasn't crampy til just now... at least i think its crampy... but its like right inside me down there something keeps poking... almost like a throb... is that normal?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you are worried call the doctors office.
    Anonymous

• i would think so but if your to worried try calling the dr or someone that could tell you i get cramps weird times after those tho
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I'm not sure, sorry. :/ I just had a pap today at my 1st exam and it made me nervous too. I had a practicing nurse and he wasn't gentle! Hopefully you start to feel better. Definatey call the doc and ask if it's normal if you're too worried.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Always always always call your doc if you are worried. Thats what they get paid to do and regardless of whether we experienced this or not doesnt mean this is normal or abnormal FOR you. Do your poor worried brain a fav and let your doc put it at ease.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008