what can i really DO?

Noisy neighbors... but not normal noisy. Almost everyday around 11 am or noon, i dont know who it is but someone fricken Blasts this loud music with a ridiculous amount of bass. Like, it literally vibrates my windows and walls. It is so annoying. They only do it for about 10 minutes at a time and sometimes it sounds like it is a car passing by real slow, cause it gets loud and then dies down and then gets loud again. it is just aggrivating and really bugs me if it is during DS nap time! urg!

sarlove01

Asked by sarlove01 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yeah, sounds like what people do around there.

there really is nothing you can do being that it's during the day. I guess maybe go talk to them?

Heck, I'd be happy it was during the day and not at night waking my kids up then.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• call the police and tell them you just want them to know its disturbing
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Hmmm. If they only do it about 10 minutes, not sure if there is anything you can do. Are you sure it's your neighbors, and not somebody driving by or stopping by?
    otherwise, if they start it up, I would go over there and ask them to turn it down.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well, i dont know who it is. but it happens around the same time every day.
    sarlove01

Comment by sarlove01 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010