Morning sickeness...All day sickness?????

My first pregnancy was perfect ...EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. This pregnancy NOT SO PERFECT...I had no idea "morning" sickness could be this horrible. I am a strong person and have a high tolerance for pain. I am starting to wonder if this is normal. I am seven weeks pregnant today and for the past week I have been ILL...I have NO ENERGY and I constantly feel sick.....I have a hard time holding down food (I am living on ginger ale and crackers) ...I get a warm sensation all over my body and feel like I am going to vomit through out the day....I DONT WANT TO GET OUT OD BED!!! Please if you have been through this any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It may sound silly,but try ice water. Also, turn your head very slowly. Any sudden movements can trigger the nauseau. Bless your heart. I totally sympathize with you. I had it all day, everyday with all three of my kiddoes. I know it's a nightmare, especially when you have another little one to care for. I really do hope you get better soon. Also, try green grapes. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 2:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If it is too bad, speak to your doctor about getting a prescription for a medicine like Zofran. Worked wonders for me.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I had horrible morning sickness right away. I couldn't keep anything down and got really dehydrated. I'm 6 weeks now and last week I got sea bands that you wear on your wrist for sea sickness and they have helped a ton. If they didn't work then I was going to have to get something from the doctor.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 2:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes, all day sickness is normal and very common. I should pass as you enter your second trimester.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I get naseated just by reading this question.
    I know.
    You will be allright
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010