Does being a "non" believer in Jesus Christ equal that of being a murderer?

When you hear someone is an atheist/other non christian believer, does this equate to them going to hell as any murderer would?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religious Debate

• lol what? no
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Not sure......Only God can answer that
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• no, only someone who believes in those places goes to those places.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Most Non-Christians don't believe in hell, and why would they be considered a murderer for not believing in Jesus Christ?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No not at all....I dont believe in God and I dont believe in hell so no im not going to hell because of it lol...

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• The Bible says all sin is equal. The only unforgivable sin is deny Jesus Christ. Even a murderer that has repented and accepted Him will be allowed into heaven. No sin is greater than another. Man has put a scale on sin, not God.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No. And, please, don't take offense to this, but as a Christian, I believe the Bible is very clear. Jesus was very clear. The only way to avoid hell is to accept Him as Savior. I know many don't believe that, and I'm not criticizing or judging in any way. I am just stating my own personal opinion based on my beliefs, and readings. But, unless a non-believer actually committs a crime, they are simply just non-believers. And, you probably don't want to hear this, but there are many death-row inmates who accept Christ. As I said, this is just my opinion, so please, don't be offended. I don't mean any offense in any way.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 2:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• "why would they be considered a murderer for not believing in Jesus Christ? "

LOL no I meant, as I've read, that only murderers, rapists and non believers in Jesus go to hell. So when someone hears one is an atheist/non believer, do they view them the same as they would a murderer?
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I guess if they are atheist, they don't believe in hell, soooo no.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm not offended jaycie....I don't believe in hell to begin with. I'm just curious how others view non believers.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2010