How long does morning sickness last?

I hate feeling sick.

Cassymetzler

Asked by Cassymetzler at 9:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• usually by your second trimester it will be over. thats about week 13
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• the 14th weeks is the first week of your second trimester but some women get it the whole pregnancy
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• it depends on the person.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It really depends from person to person. I've heard in general though around 14 weeks it starts to fade.
    I'm in my 13th week, and seem to be doing a little better with the nausea, *knock on wood!!*
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Oh man morning sickness sucks!!! I had it all through my 1st trimester. It was smooth sailing after that for the rest of my pregnancy.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 9:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was sick as a dog everyday from 6 weeks to 14 weeks, then sick at least twice a week until 8 months along. she fooled me by arriving a week early, just when i started to feel good LOL
    baenglishwc05

Answer by baenglishwc05 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My first pregnancy I had it from the moment of conception until the second she came out of me. With this one it was only the first 3 months:) Varies from pregnancy to pregnancy and person to person.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i was sick through my whole pregnancy but it wasnt as terrible once I got late in to the second trimester. But soon you will start to feel baby kick and then puking doesnt seem so bad and I swear the moment they are out of you it goes away (and not a moment sooner I threw up on the operating table during my c-section...nasty) Some mommas hit that 12-13 week mark though and BAM its gone. Some even sooner. Let us know how it turns out for you
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Morning Sickness they say last your first trimester but my sister had it all the way til she delivered and she had logan Sept 26th I am entering my third trimester and I still have Morning Sickness but its not as bad as it was in the first trimester boy it was horrible I couldnt even drink anything without it coming right back up now its off and on so I really cant complain My Dr dont seem to be worried about it I mean Ive gained 23 lbs so far and she said thats perfect for someone my size so dont be worried every woman is different
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008