what are the options

My nephew was taken away from my SIL well his aunt got custody of him, and it says in her papers from csb that he is allowed to see his bio parents. well she lets him go stay with my inlaws on weekends cause those are his favorite gp's. so here is the problem, my nephew was raped by his mom's bio brother and he is supposed to be going to counsiling for that, but his aunt wont take him nor let my mil take him and his aunt is also now telling my MIL, that she cant take him to see his bio father cause every time he sees his dad he missbehaves. what can mil do? it is in the paper work that he is to continue supervised visits with his bio parents if they want to. his sorry a** mom doesnt see him but his dad still wants to see him. what options does my MIL have to make it where his aunt cant stop him from his visits?

mommam58122

Asked by mommam58122 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Adoption

• just to update his mom choose her new boyfriend over her son and her boyfriend doenst want her to see her son so she doesnt.
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Your MIL needs to contact your nephew's caseworker and explain all of this.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Contact the caseworker....if it's in the paperwork, the aunt should be doing it! If she doesn't follow the guidelines that are set up for her to have custody, then he can be taken away from her. Document everything....it doesn't matter if it's a small thing, everything counts when dealing with a situation like this. Good Luck!!
    LizClara

Answer by LizClara at 11:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• The dad is working to get his son back right? The MIL and the father can call the caseworker and tell them that they aren't allowed to see the child and they will do something about it. The aunt is just a foster parent and can't decide if he sees his father or not.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Follow up with the caseworker but if that does'nt get you anywhere contact your local family court. They should be able to inform you of options that are available the CPS or another agency maynot be willing to disclose to a third party.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• "The dad is working to get his son back right? The MIL and the father can call the caseworker and tell them that they aren't allowed to see the child and they will do something about it. The aunt is just a foster parent and can't decide if he sees his father or not. "

he is not exactly working ot get the child back because the caseworker does not like him at all and wont give him the time of day to tell him what he needs to do to get his son back
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008