For non vaxing moms:

Can you recommend a good book for me to read up on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Kids' Health

• the dr sears vaccination book
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• We do not vax. However, THIS is a good book to help you make a decision (whatever that may be) Offers great facts and doesn't lean to one way or anything. Just helps you make a good choice for your family.

-crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 2:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• There was a very informative show on PBS a few months ago that really delved into both sides of the vaccination argument, I believe it was an episode of Frontline, and I would highly recommend trying to get a copy or trying to watch it online. It was very objective and I personally feel PBS is a very reliable source for information.

I am vaccinating but on a more spaced out schedule than the one recommended by the CDC.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• BUMPING
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears. By the way, the PBS special that was mentioned was criticized for being VERY biased leaning towards the pro-vax side.  Here is more info on that: http://drjaygordon.com/vaccinations/shame-on-pbs-frontline-the-vaccine-war.html

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 7:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Children's Vaccinations by Stephanie Cave, Deborah Mitchell, Deborah Mitchell
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't have a book, I get my vax info from Dr. Mercola's website: http://www.mercola.com
    unicornnymph22

Answer by unicornnymph22 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Vaccines: Deception and Tragedy.
    kaeleesmommy

Answer by kaeleesmommy at 1:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011