Ladies, how many of you...........

have had cosmetic surgery done and what did you get done? and were you pleased with the results?

Asked by older at 2:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Not yet, but I am saving for a tummy tuck and boob job. Woot Woot! Or should I say W(o Y o)T W(o Y o)T!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I had tummy tuck and breast lift..I wasnt happy with my results wich made me depressed b/c I kept talking to my dr about it and he kept blowing me off about it so in turn ive gained 20 pounds...so now i am even more upset!!! arrhhhhh!!1
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I haven't... but I wouldn't object to a tummy tuck after this pregnancy... The mom pouch depresses me. However, I couldn't ever see myself spending money on something like that, so it would have to be offered free of charge, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Anouck, I waited to have my tummy tuck 20 years, after the birth of my son which was my last kid! I always thought of something more useful to spend the money on, a trip, etc., well after many years of debating and after all my kids were grown adults, I decided this was my time, and I did my tummy tuck, I just wished I had done it sooner, they took 10 pounds of skin!I weighed 10 pounds less after surgery! But I can so relate to your comment!

Comment by older (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• anika, I am sorry you were not please with the results, i sucks to dish out all that money and not be happy with the results. I did not have a boob job because believe it or not at 61, they are still not sagging, maybe it was because I didn't breastfeed or maybe is my weight lifting routine who knows. I did have a face and neck lift. My neck came out so awesome and those pouches under my eye that made me look tired when I wasn't are gone!!!!
    My daughter the eldest, would say, mom, why can't you grow old gracefully, and I use to say, I will hun, after the surgery!

Comment by older (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Thanks older...I am trying to work up the confidence to go to his office and request my records so i can go to another surgen and get thier input on my problems since mine is being a douche. but i am just so not in the mood to face all his staff 20 pounds HEAVIER than i left the OR.... :((

Congrats on the awesome results.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010