IS COMING OUT PREGNANT AFTER A MISCARRIAGE OK?

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ABOUT ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO AND I THINK I'M PREGNANT AGAIN.MY DOCTOR TOLD ME I COULD START TRYING AS SOON AS I STOP BLEEDING BECAUSE I MISCARRIED REAL EARLY.BUT PEOPLE SAY ALOT OF CRAZY THINGS.HAS ANYONE GOTTEN PREGNANT 3 WEEKS AFTER HAVING A MISCARRIAGE?I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR STORY.THANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well drs usualy say wait for a period .. i miscarried early and i kept miscarring after words it took 4 times i lost the first 3 and now im pregnant again just if you arew take it easy for a little while just incase so you dont lose another good luck and im sorry for the loss
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I did. I lost my 3rd pregnancy (not consecutive) Sept 2nd of 2007. I was about 4 weeks pregnant and my due date was May 15th. I had a very strange (what I thought was) a period at the beginning of Oct that same year so I tested and it came out positive. My due date was June 8th. She is now a healthy 5 mo old girl but I will say there were some complications with my pregnancy. She had a 2 vessel cord and I was induced 2 weeks early, which was a GOOD thing b/c her placenta had started to die. I don't know if there was a reason for this or if it was related to getting pregnant so soon. Not trying to scare you, that's just our story.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• You just never know with any pregnancy....no guarantees, but things usually work out fine. Don't worry about it ---What good is that? Just take care of yourself and try to relax. Do you even know if you are actually pregnant? I don't know how long it takes for the hormones to readjust, so don't assume you are pregnant. Check with the doctor. If you are, then take it from there.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was 10 weeks pregnant and miscarried in August of this year. I hemorrhaged blood for 12 hours losing HUGE clots, very scary. The Dr's told me to wait AT LEAST 6-12 months before trying again, because you have to give your body time to get back to normal. Good luck, and I'm sorry about the loss.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i miscarried when i was 4 weeks. the dr. sugessted i wait through two periods. but as long as my next period was normal it would be ok. a month after i miscarried i had a period and right after that i got pregnant. i am now almost 7 months pregnant with a very healthy baby boy :) good luck!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 12:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2008