For Christmas pictures should me and my toddler match or not?

Any ideas on what to wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• YES! Jeans and red sweats with white turtlenecks. I saw that on someone's Christmas card a couple years ago and thought it looked so adorable!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It is advised to wear matching colors. You can click on my profile for some professional shots we had done recently. They look really good with all of us wearing similar colors. DH, and our son wore navy blue shirts and I wore a light blue shirt. His dad also wore navy blue and his mom wore light blue like me (I haven't uploaded those pics yet however).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I never make me and my girls outfits just do each of us in a christmas shirt
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Just the same color intensity. it would look weird if she were in pale pink and you were in black. Maybe a couple of brightly colored sweaters and jeans or denim skirts?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love the jeans with red sweaters and white turtlenecks...I think it is super adorable. Or there is a picture from my oldest sister's first Christmas when they were a family of three and it's against a black background and my parents are wearing red and black Christmas sweaters and my sister is wearing a cute little red outfit which also looks super cute. I'm sure the pictures will look great whatever you wear though :)
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i love it when people match in a family picture :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think so.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010