Hormones or pregzila?

Im 35 weeks into my pregnancy and Ive been emotionaly unstable it seems lately. Overly sensitive, crying at the drop of a hat and yelling over a tiny remark. And Ive had perfect sking through out my entire pregnancy till now. Now Im breaking out like crazy. Is it the hormones or just stress? Did anyone else get like this at the end.

SunshineSandie

Asked by SunshineSandie at 2:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I hardly got pimples as well till I was pregnant with my girls! Now that I'm pregnant with a boy, clear skin! I'm hormonal too, I can't watch tv shows where something bad happens to a kid because i'll cry. I get pissed if my husband doesn't get me a soda when I ask him to. It's nuts, thankfully it only lasts for 9 or so months.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• my 1st pregnancy i didnt have any mood swings.. this one i had throughout the ENTIRE pregnancy.. i have here recently calmed down a little but i think that is most part my hubby FINALLY started listening to me!! :) hormones do cause mood swings for sure and alot of times in the 1st and 3rd or just one of the two .. GL it will be over soon!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• hormones will make u break out.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I did cry a little---fatigue and hormones,I suppose. But I wasn't crabby . I didn't yell.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• With me all that stuff was worse in the first trimester, but everyone is different.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010