NEED SOME IMFORMATION

HELLO LADIES I NEED TO KNOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT CONTACTING ONE OF THE TALK SHOWS.THIS IS MY PROBLEM AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW I'M 42 YEAR OLD BLACK FEMALE,LIVING OFF $674 A MONTH NOT A LOT OF MONEY.I HAVE LUPUS[SLE],HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,ASTHMA,FIBRO,HAD A STROKE AT THE TENDER AGE OF 23 SO THIS WHAT THEY[THE GOVERNMENT]GIVES ME TO LIVE OFF OF.I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ONE OF THE TALK SHOWS,YOU KNOW LIKE ELLEN D.OR TYRA,MAURY OR MY MAYBE THAT NEW ONE CALL THE DR'S.I HAVE SEEN THEM HELP OTHER PEOPLE IN NEED.I HAVE VERY SERIOUS PROBLEMS AND COULD REALLY UES THIER HELP,I JUST CAN,T AFFORD TO HAVE THE WORK DONE ON MY OWN.I HAVE TRIED TO SEND MESSAGES BY COMPUTER BUT MY SISTER DON'T HAVE WEBCAM.I PRIDE MY WITH HAVING A LOT OF PRIDE,AND IT'S TAKING A LOT FOR ME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP,BUT I DON'T HAVE NO ONE ELSE TO TURN TO.HAVING THESE TEETH IN MY MOUTH IS REALLY GOING AGANIST ME .THE BATERIA AND ALL.

blessedangle650

Asked by blessedangle650 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• I'm sure they all have a "contact us" tab on their websites
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• All those shows have websites and phone numbers.....but if the purpose is to hope they help you pay for stuff I wouldn't get your hopes up or count on their charity. I would seek charitible organizations in your area
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• The Tyra Banks show was canceled if I am not mistaken. Not trying to be mean, but I definitely would not depend on those shows to help you hun. It is better to look in local resources.

If you have serious medical conditions and need medical help, you should have no problems getting on Medicaid to help pay for your medical costs 100 percent.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010